Monday 28 July 2014

Why do I listen to music?

 

Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.


Why do I listen to music?
            
I'm not a singer, nor a composer or even a musician. I'm just a girl who is just an avid fan of music where half of my life revolves in it. I listen to music because I can find relief and by listening to it brings heaven to my soul. 


In music, you can travel your thoughts and get away from reality even just for a little while, all you do is just put your earphones on and play songs that are associated with your mood. In this case you can create your own world and enter in a dimension, a dimension that you can make your own choices in life.



Music takes me to places that can help free my mind from all the worries and dramas in life. It is also a way where I can have courage in facing my fears and eventually get through with it. Music is like my refuge, my other best friend that accompanies me whenever I'm happy, excited, angry and most especially when it is the darkest part of my life. 

Music lightens my mood just by listening to it. I also can relate my self with the lyrics of the songs that I listen to. It utter words that are left unspoken.  


Music never fails to entertain me whenever I’m bored and alone. My day won’t be complete without listening to it and singing along with it became my hobby. 

I love music and Ill never get tired of it. just enjoy it and you can call it your safe haven. 

                    





No comments:

Post a Comment